Obviously there are questions for Harriet Harman to answer over her time at the National Council for Civil Liberties and how the organisation was affiliated with PIE.
However The Mail itself has to be called to account too for its constant drunk pervy uncle at a wedding style commentary. Here’s some recent examples:
1) This Courtney Stodden article:
They paper then goes on to show the photos.
2) Their creepy descriptions of Elle Fanning:
Like this headline.
3) Their constant poring over the 15 year old Kylie Jenner:
4) Their weird (to put it nicely) references to 8 year old Leni Klum, daughter of Heidi Klum:
They have deleted the most offending reference to her…but the comments still make it clear what they said.
5) This hypocritical review of the film Kick-Ass:
The reason the movie is sick, as well as thick, is that it breaks one of the last cinematic taboos by making the most violent, foul-mouthed and sexually aggressive character, Hit-Girl, an 11-year-old played with enormous confidence by Chloe Moretz…The movie’s writers want us to see Hit-Girl not only as cool, but also sexy…Paedophiles are going to adore her. One of the film’s creepiest aspects is that she’s made to look as seductive as possible.. She’s fetishised…As if that isn’t exploitative enough, she’s also shown in a classic schoolgirl pose, in a short plaid-skirt with her hair in bunches, but carrying a big gun…Underage sex isn’t a laugh.
After which couldn’t help themselves running this:
6) And then of course their constant salivating references to stars now being “all grown up”:
But it’s doubtful they’re going to ever going to see the conflict inherent in their sexualisation of girls coverage…as the below screenshot shows.