If you still instinctively think the 90s were ten years ago then you’re in for a shock….in 2004 lots of things will pass the decade old mark.
1) In the world of cinema it isn’t just Anchorman that’s reaching 10..
2) Janet Jackson had a wardrobe malfunction with JT in 2004.
3) Friends stopped being broadcast.
Oh and Ben, Ross’ son, would be 19 this year.
4) Nadia won Big Brother.
5) John Peel passed away.
6) Facebook launched.
7) George Bush Beat John Kerry.
8) Everyone got scared of bird flu.
9) Hollerback Girl was released.
As well as
- Britney Spears/Toxic,
- Snoop Dog/Dop It Like It’s Hot
- Franz Ferdinand/Take Me Out
- The Killers/Somebody Told Me
- Outkast/Hey Ya
- Eamon/F**k it. I don’t want you back.
- Maroon 5/This Love
- McFly/5 Colours In Her Hair
10) Mars Rover landed…then went AWOL.
11) Sharapova won her only Wimbledon title.